Vantage Point Products - UK Stockist and Distributor for CASE Remote March 23 2015
Vantage Point Products are pleased to announce that we will be distributing the Case Remote Multi-Functional Wireless Camera Controller by Cheering Tech.
Vantage Point Products offer free UK mainland delivery. If you are based in the EU, or another location internationally, please contact us before purchasing, and we will arrange shipment.
Delivery timescales - 3-5 days UK mainland, or 5-7 days UK to EU (International shipping by agreement - please contact us). Each Case Remote is small and lightweight, with minimal packaging, so UK to EU (or international) shipping costs will be very reasonable.
SO!....You've probably come here to find out at least three things....Price, Specifications, Capabilities and Compatibility....here we go:
- £99.00 (Excluding UK VAT at 20%), £119.99 (Including UK VAT). Whether you are UK VAT registered or not, this is a very competitive price when compared to other historic products designed to create wireless connectivity with your camera, but are between two and three times more expensive. We take care of the UK import charges, so you don't get any surprises from ordering overseas. One Set Price, Great Value For Money, Free UK Mainland Delivery, and UK Based Customer Support.
- Goods shipped outside the UK are sent Free On Board (FOB), meaning it is the customer's responsibility to settle any local customs charges or taxes specific to your country and region. Prior to shipment, international customers must also advise Vantage Point Products of any specific import codes, documentation or certification required to ensure the unit passes through local customs, and safely into your hands. Please contact us before buying, and we will acquire a shipping quote for customers outside the UK.
- Size approx. 2" square (60mm W x 60mm L x 20mm H)
- Weight 70 grams
- Battery life approx. 6.5 hours (internal battery 3.7V 1380mAh - input 5.0V 1.0A)
- FCC certification ID 2ADHGCR11
- CE 2200
|Future Updates for FREE||
Please note: more manufacturers are being added to the list of compatible cameras. The list will be updated throughout the year! Sony, among others, are going to be added soon according to Cheering Tech.
If your Nikon or Canon model is not listed here, please email us and we will check with the CASE Remote development team - it takes time to fully test all the models available per manufacturer, but you can help! It may be possible for you to assist Cheering Tech by testing a camera they do not currently have access to.
Any model marked with an asterix (*) is not currently compatible with the Live View function, but can still benefit from the range of other features. Most models marked with * will be updated to become compatible with Live View as development continues, i.e. the Nikon 3100 and 3200 will have Live View compatibility added for free in software version 2.0 (end of April 2015 - according to Cheering Tech)
Need more information? Feel free to contact us. We work closely with the manufacturer, and together we are able to quickly respond with the best advice to answer your questions.
Ready to place your order? Click here to return to the CASE Remote page on our secure online shop - we look forward to satisfying your order!