ESSENTIAL HD WIRED 5MP - 18FT / 5.5m SHIPPING CONTAINER INSPECTION KIT
£995.95(Excl. UK VAT at 20%)
MORE STOCK INCOMING - PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS
FULLY WATERPROOF & RUGGED - DESIGNED TO INSPECT AND SURVEY SINGLE AND DOUBLE STACKED SHIPPING CONTAINERS UP TO 5.5m HIGH.
This system was specifically designed to:
- Meet the needs of the international shipping container port industry
- To reduce the risk to operators when inspecting the condition of single and double stacked shipping containers
- Remove the use of ladders and other access equipment
- To stop personnel working at height in all weather
- Increase safety, reduce time and costs per inspection
- Safe, fast high definition inspection, date and time stamped
- 5 megapixel still imaging and 1080P/30FPS video data collection,
- All stored on the built in 7" colour screen DVR monitor.
Features and accessories:
- When properly secured inside the monitor case, this unit can be used in all weather, both for internal and external shipping container inspections in maritime environments.
- The DVR monitor case can be worn around the neck for hands-free viewing (leaving one or both hands free to handle the pole and DVR functions - i.e. image capture, start / stop video, etc).
- It has an internal fully rechargeable battery, functioning for 5.5 hours for live view and photos, 4.5 hours for use of continuous video recording - fully recharges in 6 hours from mains power supply.
- Supplied with a 16GB micro SD card, and USB cables for data download and charging.
- The camera and cabling are waterproof, dust-resistant and impact resistant, while
- the DVR monitor case offers protection against the weather, dust and impact.
- All system components (expect the pole), can be contained in the DVR monitor case for carriage, storage and retrieval during pole operation.
Included Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole:
- Extends telescopically to 5.5m, approx. 18ft (22ft if held at chest height)
- The pole is made of 100% high quality, lightweight yet durable, rigid and strong carbon fibre - only weighing 990 grams!
- Max standard modulus (33msi) carbon fibre top to bottom - base section outer layer only is insulated for some added electrical safety (good quality carbon fibre conducts electricity)
- The pole retracts to only 1.49m for easy storage or transport in site vehicles.
- The goose neck the camera is mounted on is fully adjustable for viewing angles.