Essential - Gutter Vac or Pole Compatible Wireless Camera (Max SD) DVR Survey Kit
£499.99(Excl. UK VAT at 20%)
ESSENTIAL KIT (WITHOUT POLE): £479.99 INCLUDING VAT AND DELIVERY
IDEAL FOR WATER FED POLE WINDOW CLEANERS AND GUTTER VACUUM SPECIALISTS
Ready for work! – internal battery powered, max Standard Definition 2.4GHz wireless inspection camera and upgraded DVR kit, rugged and weatherproof.
Our Inspection Kits are fully compatible with all high-level cleaning systems on the market, including telescopic pole goose necks and high reach vacuum systems.
ESSENTIAL Rugged Wireless Camera Inspection Kit includes:
- “Rugged-Eyes” battery powered wireless colour inspection camera - High quality 720x576 Standard Definition camera (SD) with custom splash proof, impact resistant protective housing and lens hood (with 6 bright white LED’s for zero / low light conditions – on / off selectable)
- Camera Mount - fits securely to standard telescopic pole goosenecks, and all high level cleaning vacuum systems on the market, including 38mm, 51mm and 76mm tube diameters
- “Memor-Eyes - Heavy Duty” upgraded DVR with 5 inch colour screen and integrated pop up sunshade – High quality 720x576 SD display, greater screen brightness at 300 cd/m2, improved functionality, enabling live view, snapshots, video recording, file management and playback
- DVR Pole Mount - fits securely onto tube / pole diameters up to 51mm (2”), with unique flexible arm to adjust viewing angle quickly and easily mid inspection
- Rugged Tactical Waist Kit Bag - High quality design, genuine "Cordura" 1000D weatherproof, breathable, tough nylon (military spec), enables quick draw set-up, storage and carriage - Doubles as a chest mount for your wireless DVR for hands-free operation!
- 16GB micro SD memory card - more than enough to safely store and download your on-site images and video
Additional accessories – supplied with this kit:
- Mains charger unit - for charging the “Rugged-Eyes” internal camera battery
- Mains charger unit - for charging the “Memor-Eyes” DVR
- In car / van USB charger (cigarette lighter port) - compatible with both the “Rugged- Eyes” camera and “Memor-Eyes” DVR
- Mini USB to standard USB cable (laptop / PC) - for quickly downloading before / after images and video to your computer, ready for inclusion in your assessments, quotations, and completed work file.
- (pdf file) How to Guide / user manual - downloadable to your computer or smartphone, or accessible on our website exclusively to customers of Vantage Point Products
Camera battery performance you can expect:
- “Rugged-Eyes” internal lithium battery capacity 380mAh
- 100-0% battery power in approximately 1hr and 30 min’s (LED’s off)
- 100-0% battery power in approximately 1 hr (LED’s on)
- 0-100% mains charged in *1hr 30 min’s, red LED indicates charging, no red LED indicates charging completed
(as with all lithium based batteries, do not exceed this charge time*, or continue to charge the units once the red LED is off, or you will damage the battery, and potentially the camera module itself)
Although our customers have been satisfied with the performance of this unit, a number have chosen to extend the battery life of their camera unit to approximately 6-8 hours by purchasing our Essential Pro All Day Wireless Inspection Kit instead, which includes the Weatherproof Battery Power Bank and Mount.
DVR battery performance you can expect:
- "Memor-Eyes" DVR internal lithium battery capacity 3200mAh
- 100-0% battery power in approximately 5 hours (live view on screen, not recording)
- 100-0% battery power in approximately 4.5 hours (live view on screen, recording)
- 0-100% mains charged in 4 hours (four full bars of battery, indicated on screen)